** We are so thankful for your interest in becoming a vendor. Check out our Show Dates for 2018.. **
So many new vendors wonder what we are all about and why we have an application process. We are blessed to have a reputation for selecting vendors that sell quality vintage and antiques goods for the home and garden. We love to see who you are and how you work with your merchandise as our show is also known for booths with creative display and touches – that’s why we call it a show. We hope the following will help answer some of the questions you may have in applying to be a vendor.
Who can apply to be a vendor? Our shows are vintage and antique markets. We are happy to consider vendors that sell:
- Quality merchandise, whether the merchandise is Antique (100 years +) or Vintage (30 years +). While some vendors do share items newer than that, the booths must be comprised of 80 percent or more of quality Antique and Vintage Merchandise.
- Vintage jewelry using vintage components.
- Re-purposed items or recreated items made from vintage or antique salvage, architecture, etc.
- Unless these types of items make up a very very small portion of your booth, we DO NOT have room at the shows for more painted furniture or whole jewelry booths at this time.
- We do not accept vendors selling licensed merchandise such as scentsy, lularue, silpada , etc. We are vintage and antique market.
- ALL APPLYING VENDORS MUST HAVE A VALID RESALE PERMIT WITH THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. NO EXCEPTIONS. WITH THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pictures are a must. If we receive an application without a view of what you sell, we cannot showcase you best. Everyone has a different image of vintage and antique. Applications without pictures will not be responded to.
What our customers love: Our customers love anything Antique and Vintage; Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Rustic, Primitive, Garden, Modern-Vintage, Reclaimed, French, European, Refined, Eclectic, Collections, Romantic – all for either indoor or out. Our customers love the way items are displayed in our vendors booths as they come to the show for inspiration – both loves are a must!
Are your Events Juried? All of our events are Juried. This means we carefully consider each vendor based on the quality of their merchandise, the quality of their design and the mix of their products. Each vendor has a unique personality to offer the show and we want each vendor to succeed. We have found, over time, that the combination of these two things – merchandise and design – are what appeals the most to our customers. Photos showing your mix are important. Not only does it help us select you for a specific show, it also helps us find the best spot for you in the show.
Can I share a booth with a vendor friend? Our booths are limited in size and we want you to maximize your sales as a solo vendor. However, there is a limit to two vendors per space and both vendors need to submit separate applications (photos, resale numbers, etc). Both vendors must be accepted to show.
What are your fees and space sizes? Once a vendor has been accepted to a show, all these questions will be revealed. We have a variety of seasons and shows – each with its own pricing. We cannot wait to hear more about you!
** Apply to be a Vendor here: Vendor Application Form
Can you let me know date of your next event
I’m all exited and so are my friends in YUBA city
Hi Travel Bunny. Not sure our original response got through to you. Our next event at the fairgrounds will be our Winter Show – Noel. It is a Vintage Marketplace where we will have all sorts of goodies – vintage, handmade and antique all ready for you to get totally inspired for the Winter Season. It will be at the Placer County Fairgrounds November 18 (Friday Evening from 6pm-9pm), and November 19 (Saturday from 9am-3pm). The cost is Friday and/or Saturday (ticket for $10) or Saturday only ($5). There is live music on Friday.
Hope to see you here, 800 All America Blvd, Roseville, CA 95678.
If you have more questions, just contact me at 916-206-9144. Best, Sandy B