We are very excited to have a full show of many of your favorite vendors returning. Visit our Facebook accounts, Mes Amis Vintage Antiques Show or The Olive and Rose, and get updates with shots of our past show and current vendors.
Interested in Becoming a Vendor at this or one of our future shows?
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at Mes Amis Vintage Antique Show or Noel – A Holiday Vintage Market. New submissions are required for each market. We are currently compiling waiting lists for both our Spring and Fall Mes Amis Shows. Please let us know which show you are apply for.
The following are some of our most asked vendor questions:
Who can apply to be a vendor? Our shows are vintage and antique markets. We are happy to consider vendors that sell:
- Quality merchandise, whether the merchandise is Antique (100 years +) or Vintage (30 years +). While some vendors do share items newer than that, the booths must be comprised of 80 percent or more of quality Antique and Vintage Merchandise.
- Vintage jewelry using vintage components.
- Re-purposed items or recreated items made from vintage or antique salvage, architecture, etc.
- We are currently limiting the entrance of new vendors selling items painted with new paint. We are also limiting the entrance of new vendors selling jewelry only. Unless these types of items make up a very very small portion of your booth, we may not have room at the shows for more painted furniture or whole jewelry booths at this time.
- ALL APPLYING VENDORS MUST HAVE A VALID RESALE PERMIT WITH THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. NO EXCEPTIONS.
What our customers love: Our customers love anything Antique and Vintage; Cottage, Farmhouse, Industrial, Rustic, Primitive, Garden, Modern-Vintage, Reclaimed, French, European, Refined, Eclectic, Collections, Romantic – all for either indoor or out.
Are your Events Juried? All of our events are Juried. This means we carefully consider each vendor based on the quality of their merchandise, the quality of their design and the mix of their products. Each vendor has a unique personality to offer the show and we want each vendor to succeed. We have found, over time, that the combination of these two things – merchandise and design – are what appeals the most to our customers. Photos showing your mix are important.
Can I share a booth with a vendor friend? Sure. However, there is a limit to two vendors per space and both vendors need to submit separate applications (photos, resale numbers, etc). Both vendors must be accepted and an additional liability fee of $25 may apply to the second vendor.
To become a vendor, Click on our Vendor Application under the Vendor tab and send us your information. We cannot wait to hear from you. Remember, photos are a part of the application process.
Can’t wait until the show!! Hurry up April!!
Thanks Leslie! We look forward to seeing you!